As we continue to welcome brighter days, were excited to host virtual and in-person tours and events in our communities across the U.S. and Canada throughout September.
Our Tour of Homes events showcase how our communities are designed specifically for seniorswith warmth, comfort, and safety features built right in.
Some examples of our thoughtful design choices include:
- Well-appointed furniture: Lean rails in hallways, sturdy furniture, and benches along outdoor walking paths are all strategically placed throughout our communities to ease wayfinding and help prevent falls.
- Easy navigation: Our designers incorporate unique touches and dcorsuch as locally inspired artworkto jog residents memories and help them find their way through hallways and common areas.
- Outdoor spaces: From walking paths and gardens to patios and balconies, our communities incorporate spacious, green outdoor areas for residents to enjoy.
- Vision-friendly design: Natural light, contrasting wall colors, and simple patterns help with increased visibility and varying eyesight needs.
- Shadow boxes: Residents can celebrate their individuality with a shadow box displayed outside their suitegiving them the opportunity to share photos, mementos, or artwork with friends and neighbors.
Youre invited to contact your local Sunrise community about their upcoming Tour of Homes event.
We look forward to seeing you and your family for a Tour of Homes event near you!